End the day in Hawaii with a sunset sail and pupus, beer, wine, or MaiTais.
Manta Ray Snorkel, Kona – Catamaran
- Child (Ages 7-12)
- HGE Card Holder
The Best Manta Ray Night Snorkel in Kona
- Must be at least 7 years old!
- Trips depart daily at 5pm (changes with the season).
- Trips are 3.5 hours with approx. 45 minutes in water with manta rays.
- Includes wetsuits, instruction and life vests.
- Includes light snacks, soft drinks, hot chocolate (catamaran only) & water.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit and towel!
Set sail for a nighttime adventure that starts with a relaxing catamaran ride toward our manta ray snorkel site! This incredible snorkel experience happens at night so you can be a guest at dinner time with the manta rays. Have no fear as the manta rays feed on plankton and pose no threat to our snorkelers. In fact, they don’t even have sharp teeth, barbs, or stingers.
We will be projecting light into the water to attract the manta rays and so you can easily see them as they eat and play in their natural habitat. The manta rays that call Hawaii home typically have a wingspan of 12 – 15 ft. and these impressive gentle giants are the second largest species of manta rays.
The manta ray snorkel with catamaran transportation is safe, relaxing, and family-friendly. Be sure to save one of your evenings during your Big Island vacation for this tour!